RUIN & BROKEN SWORD
• Linocut printed with a hand-operated etching press at the artist’s home studio.
• Black ink on tea hand-dyed 150 g Khadi rag paper with four deckle edges.
Khadi rag paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced in India. It is hand-made from recycled cotton shirts. Hand-dying is made by the artists.
• Paper dimensions approx A4.
• Print run is limited to 30 prints, signed and numbered by the artists.
• Each print is individual due to the nature of hand printing. Color density and details may vary slightly.
• All prints are shipped in a flat packaging, not rolled up.