• Linocut printed with a hand-operated etching press at the artists studio.
• Paper dimensions approx. A5cm with four deckle edges.
• Print run is limited to 20 prints, signed and numbered by the artists.
• 15 black and gold ink on 150g Khadi rag paper.
• 5 red and gold ink on 150g Khadi rag paper.
Khadi rag paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced in India. It is hand-made from recycled cotton shirts.
• Each print is individual due to the nature of hand printing. Color density and details may vary slightly.
• All prints are shipped in a flat packaging, not rolled up.